This policy comes into effect from 1st March 2017.
- TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partner is committed to protect all personal information disclosed and wish to make you aware of how we manage your information that we receive from this website.
- Our website is not meant for persons under 18 years of age. We would not knowingly acquire personal information from or about children. We shall also refrain from knowingly marketing our product or services to children.
- The domain name information collected is to help the management to improve the efficiency and quality of the site. It is certainly not intended to identify you in person but in general it is meant for us to know the number of visits and the average time spent, the number of pages viewed, etc. by our potential clients. This information is collected to evaluate the use of our site whereby we can make the decision to improve or change the content of the site.
- If we collect any other information of yours, we usually advise you at that point. This information is collected to respond to your inquiries or to advise you of offers that can be used for your advantage.
- The collected personal information such as name, email and etc will not be shared with any other e-marketing company or promotional institutions. However, we shall share your information with our tourism related sister companies to allow you to benefit from their promotions etc.
- We shall not sell, lease, rent or share your personal information with any other company’s use for their marketing.
- If you make a request to decline or accept any offer from our sister companies or from TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partner we would not include your details for such regular communication databases. In the circumstances, we will use your information only to respond to your inquiry.
- We will do our best to protect your account from fraud.
- We are linked to other sites with good privacy and policy standards. However, we are unable to take responsibility on general security or practices of other sites.
We follow the following procedures for a more secure transaction
- The connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_256_GCM) to ensure safer browsing experience from beginning to the end.
- All credit/debit card payments will enjoy the protection of Seylan Bank’s Secured e-Payment System.
- You need not disclose your credit/debit card details to our staff. Instead, we will send you the link to our payment gateway and then you may go on to Seylan Bank’s secured site and make the payment.
- TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partner’s in-house IT team protects our network with regular updates of firewall, anti-virus and adware.
- TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partner follows all good practices when discarding printed documents or discarding installed or portable storage devices.
- All touring and flying information of our valued customers are kept securely and confidentially.
- Whilst on tour we recommend that you encash money only from ATMs and in case of payment using your credit/debit card do not allow anyone to take the card away from your sight.
Google Analytics Advertising
- We use Google Analytics to identify user engagement with our website (traveltransasia.com) using non user identifiable metrics, such as demographic information,
duration of stay in the website, pages that have been visited an so on. We use this information solely for the purpose of identifying and delivering
more specific content to our valued potential users. TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partner will not intentially pass those information to any of the third parties.
However, for any reason if you want to opt out from Google Analytics, you may follow this link to opt out. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/