TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partners provides services to its valued customers subject to the following conditions. Please read and accept the under mentioned conditions and guidelines carefully before you use the services of the website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect when they are posted on the website and it will be your responsibility to read them on each occasion you visit the site as you will be bound by the latest edition of the terms and conditions.
- TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partners can be used by anyone with a valid credit card with the payment limit sufficient enough to pay for the appropriate service available on the site. Those who are under 18 years are only allowed to pay through parents or guardians. The TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partners holds the rights to reject the payment, remove or edit contents or cancel payments at any time.
- Upon making an online payment with a credit card the system will direct you to the online form which you’ll fill in and send. All your personal banking details are protected by a gateway using an SSL protocol with 128-bit encryption.
- TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partners does not store any credit card details, CVV2 numbers or any other details linked to online transactions through traveltransasia.com
- With online payment, you choose a payment method and with your authorization we take payment of the confirmed amount.
- After each payment, you should take a printout of Online Payment Result page as proof for further assistance (Note – Have to provide us Transaction Receipt ID). Without this ID, TransAsia Silk Road Travel Partners will not responsible for any inconvenience happened in clients end.
- 28 days prior to arrival, no cancellation
- 27 – 21 days prior to arrival, 40% of the tour cost
- 20 – 00 day prior to arrival, 75% of the tour cost
- No show, 100% of the tour cost